Maths Fun 4 All
Welcome to Lurga's Maths Fun 4 All page. Here you will find loads of fun games, activities and information about maths.
Online Maths Games
Here are some excellent maths activities and games. They have been sorted by class level but please try out any class level you wish. Just click on the links below and enjoy.
Online Maths Dictionary
Nrich Maths Games
Help my kid learn
BBC Bitesize Maths
IXL Maths Games
Maths Is No Laughing Matter!
Cakes are round but Pi are square.
How can you make time fly? Throw a clock out the window!
Without geometry, life is pointless.
What do you call a pretty angle? A-cute
Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 8 9.
What would you say if someone took your playing cards? Dec-a-gon
Two’s company and three’s a crowd but what is four and five? Nine!
Which day of the week does fish hate: Fry-day
Can you crack these maths riddles?
1. Which month has 28 days?
2. What’s the easiest way to double your money?
3. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
4. What 4 days of the week start with the letter ‘t’?
5. What goes up and doesn’t come back down?
6. If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what are four and five?
7. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
8. What occurs once in every minute, twice in every moment and yet never in a thousand years?
9. What occurs twice in a week, once in a year but never in a day?
10. If there are 4 apples and you take away 3, how many do you have?
11. Where do fish keep their money?
12. How did the soccer fan know before the game that the score would be 0-0?
Here are the answers!
(1)All of them of course!(2)Put it in front of a mirror(3)A clock(4)Tuesday, Thursday, today and tomorrow(5)Your age(6)Nine(7)A glove(8)The letter m(9)The letter e(10)You took 3 apples so obviously you have 3(11)In the river bank(12)The score is always 0-0 before the game.